ValueCentric’s pipeline inventory management solution can help!
Consider your Wholesale Inventory as compared to Total Rx demand over time.
Projection calculations provide complete visibility to your brands downstream pipeline inventory!
Where should you assume your downstream Days on Hand (DOH) inventory lies?
Conservative accrual position could
lead to excessive inventory estimates
and an understatement of sales.
The chart above represents normal
inventory levels, showing how DOH may be
less impactful to accruals.
An under estimate of inventory can have
significant impact to under-accruing liabilities. Returns and under-projections of accruals can lead to future material adjustments.
Are your sales and accrued liabilities at risk?
Want to take a closer look at your downstream inventory projections?
Inventory Projection Challenges
- Under or over-accruing due to inaccurate pipeline inventory estimates
- Syndicated Rx data, missing channels, customers, buy and bill agents
- Large margin of error with commonly used pipeline calculations
ValueCentric Pipeline Inventory Solution
- Complete view of all channel activity and ending inventory levels
- Higher quality forecasts with access to accurate pipeline inventory projections
- Robust methodology reviewed and accepted by top audit firms
- Accurate data utilizes ValueCentric Market Visibility sales data and accounts for complete product demand for your brand
ValueCentric is the leading data aggregation, analytics, and reporting platform for healthcare manufacturers and their delivery partners. Its innovative technologies cleanse, normalize, and integrate data to provide a complete picture of the product and patient journey for a variety of manufacturers, including Specialty, Branded, Generic, and Medical Products companies. Their cloud-based platform, ValueTrak, enables dynamic data sharing to achieve operational efficiencies, improve market access, and optimize the ability to serve patient needs.